A Ring to Take His Revenge by Pippa Roscoe


A Ring to Take His Revenge (The Winners' Circle)



He’ll do anything to settle the score…

…even fake an engagement!

To secure his revenge against his cruel father, billionaire Antonio Arcuri needs a fake fiancée—fast! He demands his shy PA, Emma Guilham, wear his diamond. In return, he’ll help fulfill her dreams—starting with a jet-set trip to Buenos Aires! It’s a simple charade, until the burning tension between them erupts into irresistible desire. Now Antonio must decide between vengeance and Emma…
 
A powerfully intense revenge romance!.

Buy on:

Amazon UK             
Amazon Aust


Nook                        Kobo

Harlequin US





  1. What literary pilgrimages have you gone on?
Every couple of years, my mother and I go to the Theakston Old Peculiar Crime Writing Festival in Harrogate. It’s an impressive, wonderful festival with incredible speakers willing and happy to talk all things crime writing. Each day is jam packed with amazing panels, new authors, crime titans and dedicated fans. It’s a joy from start to finish.  

  1. What is the first book that made you cry?
Now that’s a tough one. I’ve always been an avid reader. As a child I would sit down in a chair and refuse to leave it until I’d finished the whole thing. I’m sure that I’d cried over a story or character before and, although I can’t remember which one, I do remember that when one of the characters in The Redwall Series by Brian Jacques was killed off I sobbed my little heart out for hours.  

  1. What is the most unethical practice in the publishing industry?
That is both a hard and deeply impressive question! My experience of the publishing industry has been quite small in that it's obviously within one particular genre and publisher, but I’ve always relished the fact that I’m surrounded by a genre and community of authors, readers and colleagues that are supportive and passionate about what we do. I think more than a practice, a bi-product of that passion is that it sometimes leads people to share opinions that tear authors and their books down in a negative and often thoughtless - accidental or otherwise - way based on personal preference. Though I’d say that this is wrapped up so much in how easily social media allows for immediate and reactive statements that would never be shared in person in real life. However, for every negative opinion there is often two positives and those are the ones that should be shared and remembered.   

  1. Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Both! It energizes me while I’m writing and the moment that I stop, I collapse on my sofa and sometimes cannot resist a little restorative nap!

  1. Tell us a little bit about your book...
I’d like to think that this book is about confronting your past not with fear and anger, but with love and acceptance and move forward into the future with healing and hope. Antonio Arcuri is a man driven by his need for revenge, and Emma is perhaps the only person who might be able to pull him back from the brink!  



About Pippa Roscoe

Mills & Boon author Pippa Roscoe lives in Norfolk near her family and makes daily promises that this will be the day she will leave the computer and take a long walk in the countryside. She can’t remember a time when she wasn’t dreaming of gorgeous alpha males and misunderstood heroines. Totally her mother’s fault of course—she gave Pippa her first romance to read at the age of seven! She is inconceivably happy that she gets to share those daydreams with her readers.



Pippa Roscoe on the web:


Website          Facebook        Twitter



16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new book. I like the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mandy! It was a really lovely story to write and I hope you enjoy it. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos on the new book, and that writing festival sounds like a great time! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ro! The crime writing festival is SO much fun, I can't recommend it highly enough. Best wishes.

      Delete
  4. Clever premise. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice set up. I love those fake romances that end up being real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I love a good fake-to-real romance too! Best wishes!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your new book, Pippa. The story sounds interesting. Sometimes it's not easy to get away from the computer, but I do enjoy a nice walk in the mornings with all is quiet. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I will certainly try to get out a little more - though the decision has coincided with the graying of the weather and the slightly chiller temperature! Maybe I will try it tomorrow. Best wishes!

      Delete
  7. Exciting about your new book! And the story sounds interesting. It was good to read about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of your book! Also, the conference you mention sounds like all kinds of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you so much Meradeth, and both me and my mum really do enjoy the conference so much! Best wishes.

      Delete
  9. I liked reading your answers. Congratulations on the new book release!

    ReplyDelete