Rescued Hearts by Fiona Greene from Paw Prints of Love Anthology

                           Paw Prints of Love



Anthology Authors- Lisa Knight, Fiona Greene, Teena Raffa, Susan Dunn, Helen Walton, Leah Kinninmont, Jenny Lynch, Lisa Wolstenholme, Carolyn Wren and P.L. Harris.

Love can call on us in the most unusual places. In this fictional seaside town of Stonecrest Bay, love is on the horizon and the one place you’re sure to run into the unexpected is The Funny Bone, Dee Chambers’ dog grooming salon.

A solo-dad comes to Stonecrest Bay to start a new life with his young son. A four-legged pastry loving friend causes havoc in more ways than one. A house-sitter finds herself in a hair-raising chocolaty situation. A man bent on finding a replacement farm dog finds more than he planned at the town fair. A woman gets more than she bargained for when she comes face to face with her ex. A new resident arrives with hidden secrets. And a pro surfer finds unexpected romance.

From reignited high school crushes to unexpected birthday surprises, readers will be swept up in these stories of young love blossoming, heartache and healing, old lost loves rekindled, and of new hearts connecting in Stonecrest Bay where the unpredicted could stroll around the next corner. There’s a story for everyone in this light-hearted collection of sweet romantic stories reminding us that it’s all for the love of dogs.

Enjoy this collection of stories from ten different Australian authors set in the fictional seaside town of Stonecrest Bay.

Buy on:

Amazon Kindle         

Amazon Aust           Amazon UK





  1. If you didn’t write, what would you do for work?
When I’m not writing, I work in healthcare – I love that no two days are ever the same. In my current job, I get to do a lot of problem solving and thinking outside the box, which means I’m always challenged. Most days I like my job. There are bad days though, and that’s where writing comes in. I get home, get out of the uniform, and lose myself in my manuscript.
  1. Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?
Review sites like Goodreads are for readers, not writers. Having said that, I do visit to find out what works and what doesn’t from the readers perspective – if my sweet contemporaries have a higher average rating than my futuristic, then I know that’s where I should spend my time.
My day job involves constant and immediate feedback on performance, so I don’t take reviews personally – it’s a review of the work. I do, however try to learn when readers take the time to offer feedback. Most times, they are right.
  1. Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?
You should ask my sister…
My mum died quite young from cancer, and every story I write has a piece of mum in it. Things she used to say, things she valued. In Rescued Hearts, the pub where the story starts is in mum’s home town in Northern NSW. I visited last Easter for a family reunion and stayed in the pub, where photos of visiting bikers adorn the walls. Rescued Hearts was born…
  1. What was your hardest scene to write?
Beth watching her first sunset on the beach. She had lived in country NSW all her life, so going to the beach was a big thing for her, and her visit didn’t end the way she wanted it to.
  1. Tell us about your book...

I love the concept that when a stranger comes to town everything changes. That’s what happened to Beth when she was younger, and she’s never forgotten that chance encounter. When her life falls apart, she takes a chance and becomes the stranger in Nick’s home town. But the community in Stonecrest Bay means she’s not a stranger for long. Especially to Nick. There’s seaside markets, beachside barbecues and animal lovers galore. Oh and did I mention the rescue puppies?.




                                                              ABOUT FIONA GREENE
Fiona Greene loves romance — reading it, and now writing it. Her works range from contemporary stories with strong heroines and even stronger heroes, to journeys across time and space, exploring the infinite possibilities of romance across the universe.
A lover of the romantic short story, Fiona has a mix of contemporary and futuristic romances published in the Romance Writers of Australia Little Gems Anthologies, and a Christmas novella with Escape Publishing. In 2020, she’s excited to be publishing a new contemporary novel set in the world of community theatre.

Fiona lives in Brisbane, Australia with her husband and two incredible spoilt dogs. You can find her online at the following links:

Twitter: @GreeneFiona


9 comments:

  1. These sounds such cute stories. Congratulations on the release of this anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds good. The answer to the riddle is c)daughter by the way thanks for trying. https://www.simplemost.com/answer-teresas-daughter-riddle/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so sweet! Plus, a good dog story is always fun. (Said with two of my own rescue pups on my lap!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - I hope you enjoy Paw Prints of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea using domestic pets to help with romance. Another great interview. All the best, Fiona, with this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that she hides bits of her mum in each book. So special! Wishing Fiona the best of luck. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who can resist rescue puppies?

    ReplyDelete
  8. a Dog story is interesting to read...

    ReplyDelete