Africa Online Book Fair: Romance Authors & Books ft. Francine Beaton, Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku and Gaeille Vanderspek 1June till 2 June



The Africa Online Book Fair: Romance Authors & Books is a 2 day fair online event started last year, aimed at showcasing romance authors from the continent. This year it’s taking place on the 1st of June till the 3rd of June 2018.
We’ve searched far and wide for authors to take part, to bring some interesting and entertaining books for you.
Here’s a short description of the fair:
The Africa Online Book Fair: Romance Authors & Readers is a 2 day Facebook event that allows readers to shop discounted books, play games, enter to win free books & Amazon gift cards, and engage with authors. Every author taking part in the fair will have something up for grabs for the weekend, so if you’re a bookworm and want to discover your new favorite romance author come join us.
Here’s a link to our even page: https://www.facebook.com/events/215209169033746/?ti=cl
Facebook Group Page: https://tinyurl.com/ka3ucvl
Twitter: @AfricaOnBookFr
Instagram: @africaonlinebookfair
                                                                                                          
Here are three of our authors for the weekend:

Author Bio


Text Box: FRANCINE BEATON is a romance writer who lives in Pretoria with her Scottish husband and teenage daughter and Rocky the Cat. When she’s not reading or writing about love and Happy Ever Afters, she’s most likely busy painting or taking photos of everything that catches her interest. 
During rugby season, you’ll either find her next to the pitch or in front of the television, following her favourite teams. It’s probably not difficult to figure out why her debut novel, Eye on the Ball, as well as the series, Playing for Glory, has rugby as a theme.
Whenever she gets the opportunity, she loves travelling to faraway places, and considers Scotland her other home.
Francine is also the author of the Taste for Love Series, a set of free-standing novels with food and drink the binding factor. The first book in another new series, Blue Mountains, set in the heart of South Africa’s Winelands, will be released in December 2018.
Francine is a member of the Romance Writers Organisation of South Africa (ROSA), the Romantic Novelist Association (RNA) and the Romance Writers of America (RWA)


Connect with Francine Beaton:





Francine will be offering a signed copy of Eye on the Ball in a competition at the book fair. If you’d like a copy don’t miss her at the fair!







Author Bio

Gaeille Vanderspek is a romance-obsessed, fun-loving Piscean living in often sunny South Africa. I spend my days creating new worlds at my computer or indulging in juicy romance novels—all while wrestling a super demanding day job. I’ve made a living as a bookkeeper, a sales agent, and a project coordinator, but my all-time favorite occupation is being a writer. I LOVE BOOKS. Everything about them. The way they look, the way they smell, the way a writer’s imagination breathes the extraordinary into an otherwise ordinary clump of words. Even if aliens abducted me tomorrow, I can’t see myself ever giving this up. I’m a proud member of ROSA (Romance writers Organization of South Africa), and my favorite genres to read and write are contemporary, sci-fi/futuristic, and paranormal.
Give me a growling Alpha and his sassy heroine, and I’ll love you forever!

You can find me here:


Prizes up for grabs at the book fair from me:

1)  $15 Amazon gift card — for someone who shares the best bizarre pet anecdote or bird encounter.
2)  $20 Amazon gift card — a random draw. Like my page and comment.
3)  A free book from Instafreebie (for everyone)




Author Bio

A Bit About Stella
I'm Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku, author of several toe-curling & heart-fluttering Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels consisting of Contemporary/Interracial/Multicultural Romance as well as Historical & Paranormal Romance Books. I write about super sexy heroes and flirty & feisty heroines. My stories are a breath of fresh air, dotted with unexpected twists and are set in fascinating Africa, enticing Europe and enchanting America. An emotional spin is what you get when you read my books. All my books also make perfect gifts for your family, friends and colleagues. There are now 22 published books so far.
Just so you know, I'm a romantic freak, mother of two fun-loving teenagers, married to my gorgeous husband and best friend and we live in London, UK. If my teens had their way, they would fill our home with a dozen pets. Swimming on my back like a star-fish is one of my skills. Please write or connect with me on social media. I love reading from you.


An eBook titled: “Shocking Affair” ~ A Sweet & Steamy Romance will be on offer for the book fair.

Connect with Stella on Social Media 

Facebook 




Inge Saunders is the founder of the Africa Online Book Fair: Romance Authors & Books and also a member of the Cape Town Chapter the Romance writers’ Organization of South Africa. Currently she has three works published with Decadent Publishing, two contemporary novels and a paranormal romance.
For more information about the fair you can contact her at africaonbookfair@gmail.com
You can also find her on Facebook: http://bit.ly/1defI54
                                                           Twitter: @saunders_inge                 
Blog: https://ingesaunders.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Such a great way to meet new authors! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete